An organisation without leadership is as bankrupt as an organisation without funds.
What is this course about?
Leadership is not dependent on title or formal authority and it is about more than just making decisions. Leaders set direction and help themselves and others to do the right thing to move forward. To do this they create an inspiring vision, and then motivate and inspire others to reach that vision. You need to understand yourself as well as others, and how to bring out the best in everyone.
This course is meant for leaders, potential leaders and managers within organisations. It is particularly relevant for those aspiring towards higher level management positions.
At the end of this course you will:
- Discover your leadership style and develop a personal leadership vision;
- Strengthen your people management skills;
- Learn how to effectively manage change in your organisation.
- Learn how to adapt your style to different people and situations;
- Understand how to develop teams and manage team dynamics;
- Learn essential interpersonal skills.
Dates: 5 - 8 December 2016
Course fee: € 725
Country: Colombo, Sri Lanka
(The course fee includes lunch, snacks, course material and a certificate)
Information & Assistance
Mr. Yaseen Ariff
Sales & Marketing Executive for MDF Asia
Tel: +94 112 673 636 -7
Mob: +94 771 979 991
HOW TO REGISTER:
Course fee: €725
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni;
01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff
Registration: before 2 December 2016
0094 771 979 991
Register Online: www.mdf.nl