Organising and developing your organisation and its people for maximum performance.
What is this course about?
Managing Human Resources (HR) is a key function in modern organisations. HR is everyone’s responsibility with line managers playing a crucial role. As an HR professional you provide support to other departments by administrating, coaching, advising and strategising. In this course, we review all HRM components:from planning and recruitment to staff development and outflow.You will learn how to be a strategic partner,and support the organisation in achieving organisational objectives.
HR managers/professionals, line managers with HR responsibilities or HR consultants/advisers.
At the end of this course you will:
- Update knowledge and skills in developing and applying HRM tools;
- Learn to strategise HRM issues for enhanced organisational effectiveness;
- Increase coaching, advising and influencing skills.
- Review the HRM model and its components
- Understand, implement and explore competency management and performance management
- Learn modern concepts, formulate interventions for staff motivation, engagement and retention
- Practice advisory and coaching skills for HR professionals
- Understand the role of the HR as a change agent, specifically in dealing with resistance to change
Dates: 5 - 8 September 2016
Course fee: € 725
Country: Colombo, Sri Lanka
(The course fee includes lunch, snacks, course material and a certificate)
Information & Assistance
Mr. Yaseen Ariff
Sales & Marketing Executive for MDF Asia
Tel: +94 112 673 636 -7
Mob: +94 771 979 991
HOW TO REGISTER: Essential facts: Course fee: €725 Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff Registration: before 4 September 2016 Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 0094 112 673 636 -7 0094 771 979 991 Register Online: www.mdf.nl