Focus on results for aid effectiveness
What is this course about?
Whilst managing for results sounds obvious, in reality many projects, programmes and organisations focus on ‘doing good things’ and often fail to achieve the long-term vision or results that they say are important. Over the last few years, RBM has gained influence in the development sector but how do you define results, what tools should you use and what are the consequences for project planning and monitoring?
Staff of development organisations involved in managing projects, project/programme officers, community development workers and facilitators/consultants who need to master concepts and tools whilst managing projects.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand RBM concepts, tools and practical applications;
- Apply RBM concepts to all stages of the project cycle;
- Improve managing for results instead of managing for activities
- Address embedding your project/programme in larger country and sector strategies;
- Discuss the relation between RBM and various concepts such as Theory of Change and Outcome Mapping;
- Practice on real life projects and programmes.
Dates: 10 - 13 September 2016
Course fee: € 725
Country: Colombo, Sri Lanka
(The course fee includes lunch, snacks, course material and a certificate)
Information & Assistance
Mr. Yaseen Ariff
Sales & Marketing Executive for MDF Asia
Tel: +94 112 673 636 -7
Mob: +94 771 979 991
Course fee: €725
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni;
01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff
Registration: before 9 October 2016
0094 112 673 636 -7
0094 771 979 991
Register Online: www.mdf.nl