Why this course
You have a project idea which needs funding. You want to respond to a request for proposals or mobilise new resources for your organisation. You want to demonstrate your added value but are facing stiff competition. Learn to write a proposal that stands out. We believe that writing a convincing and attractive proposal is something we all can learn.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Know how to match your proposal idea to funders needs.
- Know how to bring needed logic and structure to your proposal.
- Understand the proposal writing process and criteria that will be used to assess it.
- Raise your confidence in simple but strong writing.
- Have received feedback on your writing drafts.
- Opening & introductions
- Nine steps to proposal development
- Know yourself & know your donor
- PCM and project design
- Donor terminology and process
- Go / No Go decisions
- Planning your proposal writing process
- Writing concept notes
- Paragraph writing
- Tips for attractive writing
- Improving our writing
- Peer assessment
- Know your pitch!
- Make a proposal structure
- How donors appraise
- Course evaluation and closure
Registrations end:16 Sep 2019
Date: 24-27 Sep 2019
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Course fee: €870 (excl tax)
Register link: https://mdf.nl/writing-winning-proposals-1
For general information:
Phone:+84 (0)24 6258 4438