In this training you will work on your personal development and improve your management skills. Reflecting on your own role, behaviour, strengths and weaknesses will give you insight in yourself and others. Learn to work more effectively with your team: lead, motivate and support people to be the best that they can be, in line with your organisation’s objectives.
- A clearer picture about your personal leadership style, how you can lead yourself and others
- Insightful reflection on your own qualities and respond to challenges in leading individuals and teams
- Strengthened engagement and trust with your colleagues and staff
- mproved communication and conflict management skills
- You are, or you aspire to be, a professional in a leadership position. Manager in an international organisation, project or programme
- You are responsible for leading, managing or supporting individual staff or teams.
- You are motivated to increase your self-awareness and develop trust in yourself through self-reflection and experimentation.
Understand the role of leadership in your career and in your organization
Introduction to leadership concepts and vision
Discuss about personal leadership styles and qualities
Discuss about how to build trust and maintain good relationships
Understand the impact of different perceptions about leaders
Learn how to create a positive organisational culture
Learn how to give and receive feedback
Discuss about situational leadership
Discuss about coaching (the GROW model)
Explore different aspects of team building
Elaborate on the cultural dimension
Understand and learn how to work through performance or behavioural issues
Plan ahead for next steps in your leadership
Course language: English
Course fee: EUR 830 including training venue, lunches, refreshments, materials and certificate, excluding 10% tax
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organizations sending 6 staffs on the same course