Human Resources Management (HRM) is a key function in modern organisations. As an HR professional, you support other departments by strategizing, administrating, coaching, and advising. Empower yourself to be a strategic partner and support your organization in achieving its objectives.
- Explore trends and challenges of HRM;
- Understand the different roles HR professionals play in organisations;
- Update knowledge and skills to develop and implement HRM tools;
- Strategise HRM issues for enhanced organizational effectiveness and change;
- Strengthen your coaching, advising and influencing skills.
HR managers and professionals, directors and line managers with HR responsibilities, and HR consultants and/or advisers.
Introduction to strategic HRM
Discuss about HRM as a model
Understand HRM function, role, and approach
Discuss about the planning of HR
Learn about the steps in the recruitment process
Gain insights on the STAR method
Learn about the GROW model
Elaborate on different communication techniques
Discuss the Johari window and how to deal with feedback
Understand different culture and organizational culture issues
Discuss about ethics and HRM
Course fee: EUR 830 including training venue, lunches, refreshments, materials and certificate, excluding 10% tax
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organizations sending 6 staffs on the same course