Capturing essential quantitative and qualitative changes of your programme has become increasingly important. Do you need to design an M&E system that goes beyond tracking activities? Learn how to show results and make sure your system also enables genuine learning by all actors.
This course provides you with relevant, practical and participatory M&E methodologies and tools to boost your programme and organisational accountability, decision-making and learning practices.
- A comprehensive understanding what is effective monitoring and evaluation and how to reflect this in your M&E plan
- Skills to design and use key performance indicators or progress markers relevant for your programme
- Overview of classic and emerging approaches and tools to monitor your or your partners organisational capacity
- Opportunity to practice designing / adapting a variety of monitoring tools
- Knowledge on impact assessments and which methodologies you can use
You are a project or programme manager, an M&E officer or consultant. You are responsible for project or programme implementation and/or improving M&E practices in your or other organisations.
Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation
Understand the role of monitoring and evaluation in project/progamme cycle
Explore different approaches to monitoring and evaluation
Learn how to use indicators as management tools
Learn how to design a project monitoring system
Explore the Most Significant Change (MSC) Technique and how to implement this method
Discover theapproach that needs to be followed and methods to collect the necessary data in evaluation methodology
Course language: English
Course fee: EUR 830 including training venue, lunches, refreshments, materials and certificate, excluding 10% tax
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organizations sending 6 staffs on the same course