During the last decade, Results-based Management (RBM) has gained much influence in international cooperation; yet many organisations still struggle to plan for real results with accompanying processes and tools. RBM has consequences for the entire organisation: project planning, monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
Learn how to design solid RBM framework and integrate it into your organisation!
- Understand RBM in a changing context (e.g. SDGs, private sector, conflict situations, etc.)
- Understand and apply various methods for planning and designing results, such as problem tree, stakeholder analysis, appreciative inquiry, and outcome mapping
- Gain insights in different RBM frameworks like Theory of change (TOC) and Logframe
- Learn to design a results-based monitoring and evaluation plan, including KPIs and learning agendas
- Apply RBM framework in your organisation in terms of organisational capacity and cooperation with key actors/stakeholders
Staff of organizations involved in international cooperation, who need to master RBM concepts and tools.
People who want to effectively manage results-oriented projects and programmes in your own organization or with partner organization.
Introduction to MDGs/SDGs, Project Cycle, and other RBM concepts, Case introduction and context analysis
Understand RBM Planning tools: Theory of change, Logfame, Results framework formulation, Assumption and Risk management
Discuss different types of monitoring and evaluation
Formulate indicators and identify targets
Learn about different data collection methods
Learn how to present/report results-based data
Learn how to organise monitoring
Understand monitoring system format, evaluation, and most significant change (MSC) technique
Course language: English
Course fee: EUR 830 including training venue, lunches, refreshments, materials and certificate, excluding 10% tax
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organizations sending 6 staffs on the same course