You have an excellent project idea and now comes the challenge of gaining access to funding. Should you respond to a request for services, Call for proposals, or approach the donor organisation directly? An attractive, convincing, and honest proposal will increase your chances manifold.
- Understand and be able to analyse the contents of a tender dossier (request for service proposal) and guidelines for calls foproposal;
- Turn clients’ needs into convincing strategyand concrete activities in line with your organisation’s capabilities;
- Know how to bring needed logic and structure to your proposal;
- Apply a convincing and attractive writing style;
- Raise your confidence in proposal writing;
- Apply all tools and methods for a proposal you choose to work on during the course.
You are a manger or staff member working for a consultancy firm, an NGO, or a government institute, involved in writing project proposals or in responding to tenders for services or grants
Understand the tender procedure
Introduction to tender and grant terminology and procedures
Discuss how to find tenders/grant opportunities
Analyse terms of references or guidlines
Learn how to make decision on whether to write a proposal or not
Understand the criteria to go for the project with and without partners
Discuss about planning: from “go” to submission
Gain insights into the contents of a proposal and how to get them organised
Learn about the steps in the writing process and tips for attractive writing
Learn how to present track record and Curricula Vitae
Practice writing: Just do it!
Learn how to make the presentations of the contents of the proposal
Gain insights into the appraisal criteria for proposals
Course language: English
Course fee: EUR 830 including training venue, lunches, refreshments, materials and certificate, excluding 10% tax
Discounts:10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organizations sending 6 staffs on the same course